1. Admission/Registration fees once submitted for any particular course will not be Refundable, as it gives a confirmation of holding a seat for the candidate.
2. As per the instructor’s report, if the student is not working hard, indisciplined , disturbing others, irregular in attendance, not responding properly then he/she may be expelled from the School. The decision of the Management in this regard will be final and binding on the student. No fee or partial amount of the fee will be refunded in any such cases.
3. In an unforeseen event, the decision of the management to provide a refund will be considered final.
4. Any negotiation about payment of fee or installment must be cleared and written at the time of admission if the installment fees are not submitted within the stipulated time a further grace period of 10 days will be provided, after that admission will be considered automatically canceled and no claim will be entertained.
Refunds (if applicable):
1. We will notify students of the approval or rejection of the refund.
2. If the refund is approved, then it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
3. The processing of the refund is also subject to the working hours of the banking services. School of Bollywood Music is not responsible for any delays caused due to payment bank services issues. The student is liable to contact a corresponding bank in any such case.